Sunday, May 17, 2009

oh yah Taiwan

just now read the litter rach (rich) blog that she hao hao lian lain brought her mother went to 高高兴兴好好练炼8日台湾母女神气游, wa! Sound so nice! and planning to bring her father to 甜甜蜜蜜西西北北7日韩国父女神气游,it's really make my eye's red red...thinking will my chermaine doing the same thing for me? haha~ think too much and think too fast...well, how wish I can also bring my mother and father to somewhere eat wind..this is also one of my dreams when i was young....unfortunately, the dream are still processing....but the most important is how to persuade them le...hmmm.....anyway, as a parent, what we need to look at is actually the kids are growing heathly...and happily, never think much whether they will come back and feed u up or not...
haha~~ mayb i am just too negative..however, if u also keep hope...it will be resulted if hopeless..tio boh?
well...these few months are extreamly busy...travel around..no time to accompany my family...wel..planning to have a short trip next month...so.....all the president of OEM/OTC/marketing....pls....dun try to dua me and let have a good rest with my wife....okie?? do mo arigatou...!!

No comments: